Monday 26 March 2012

A Lego Birthday

So St. Patrick's Day means a little more in our household as it's my number 2 sons' birthday!  I had a crazy time leading up to the day this year so hence lack of Patrick's Day post.

Since we were going to the movies for his party, coupled with the fact that he hates people singing happy birthday to him {8 year olds eh!?}, he opted to have take home cake pops instead of cake this year.

So we had a little look on my new favorite image search engine 'Pinterest' and sent a picture for inspiration to the lovely Paul from The Choux Box.  It can be tough when people ask for something new that you have to figure out and make but sometimes for me some of these bespoke designs can end up being a big seller and I have to say I think these are a winner for boys party.  Especially when they get to an age where lots of stuff becomes quite 'uncool'.

So here are the results - finished off with lego men tags from yours truly.  Oh and I forgot to mention that they were all savaged before they left the restaurant with verdicts of "yum" "gorgeous" etc.  Much kudos to Murray B


Lego cake pop men - some happy, some not so happy!


Complete with tags from Cards By You



One of the happier lego pops!

!

No comments:

Post a Comment